Archiso-live 20090210 Release
Changes since last release:
* Fixed the installer (I think). There was a bug cause the installer to not make the grub boot menu. This is fixed now since I’m not binding the /boot folder of the cd anymore.
* Gparted now been updated to support ext4. NOTE: You have to use gparted to format to ext4. Don’t format when your installing since the installer doesn’t support format to ext4.
* Gksu is not used for gparted or larchin anymore. This is cause gparted doesn’t do will since it can’t format when using gksu to get root access. Its best to logout then log back in has root to use gparted or larchin if you don’t want to use shell.
* Added xdepth=16 to KDE boot menu. This is so KDE will not crash. (I hope)
* Added a failsafe KDE boot menu for Virtualbox. This is so you can boot KDE in virtualbox.
* Everything is up to date has of 3PM on 20090210.
root password is ArchLinux
arch password is arch